Robi Customers can get Emergency Balance when their main account balance is Low from 5 Tk. All Robi prepaid customers (except Uddokta, Easyload, and Corporate) can enjoy Robi Jhotpot Balance. Get ON DEMAND Robi Emergency Balance when your balance needs. Customers can also get Robi Emergency Internet Balance. Robi prepaid Customers also can balance transfer from any Robi mobile number.
How to get Robi Emergency Balance?
- Customer needs to subscribe emergency balance service. Robi users need to write an SMS following format: START<>O to 8811
- Also, Dial *123*007# to take Robi emergency Taka. After dialing the code, You will get a conformation code.Robi loan account balance validity is 30 days.
- Customers can get on demand emergency balance at any time.
Check Also: Banglalink Balance Transfer
Robi Jhotpot Emergency Balance Offer Details:
- All Robi prepaid subscriber will be eligible to get On Demand Jhotpot Balance from 12 - 100 Taka
- Customers get Emergency Taka based on their usage Amount.
- Robi Emergency Balance Code: *123*007# (Free of cost)
- Customers can check Robi Emergency Taka by sending the message from the below SMS Format.
- On-Demand Jhotpot Balance status SMS Format: Type “STATUS” send it to 8811 number.
- The customer does not need to dial any code for On Demand Robi Jhotpot Balance De-registration.
- Robi On Demand Jhotpot Balance amount can be used for any voice calls, SMS.
- On Demand, Jhotpot Balance credit limit will be changed every month depending on the customer’s usages and recharge pattern
- Customers will get 1 minute with the emergency loan.
- Robi will cut a minimum service fee during emergency money repayment.
Check Also: GP Emergency Balance
Terms & Condition:
- Robi All Prepaid customers (except Uddokta, Easyload, and Corporate) are eligible for JhotPhot Balance.
- Customers need to balance amount below 0-5 Taka.
- Customers must need to biometric their SIM card.
- Emergency Balance cannot be taken again without paying with instant balance.
- This is Promotional offer for Robi User.