GrameenPhone Bondhu Prepaid Package allows you the highest number of F&Fs. If You need highest FnF Number, then You can Migrate GP Bondhu Package. GP Bondhu Package has total 18 F&F numbers that call rate 5.5 poisha/10 second.In this latest SIM offer article, We shared all information about the Grameenphone Bondhu Prepaid Package Migration, Tariff & FnF Friday, February 16, 2018 Details Info. If you have any question, Just ask to us via Facebook fan page Message box. Thank you for being with us.
- GP - GP: 27.5 poisha/10 second
- GP - Others: 27.5 poisha/10 second
- Pulse: 10 second
- SMS: 50 poisha / SMS
- FnF: 1 Super FnF (5.5 poisha/10 second) & 17 FnF (11.5 poisha/10 second)
How to migrate Bondhu Prepaid Package?
- To migrate this Grameenphone Prepaid Package write "B" and send SMS to 4444 Number (SMS Charge Free).
- For migration to other package dial *121*1*6#
How To Add, Delete, Change FNF in Bondhu Packages?
- To add FnF Number You need to write "number" & send an SMS to 2888 Number. You can add multiple FnF Number by Following Format "Number"
Number Number and send this Message to 2888 number (Free of Charge).
- To add GP Super FnF Number You need to write "SF"
your desired GP number and send message to 2888 Number.
- To delete Grameenphone F&F, SMS Type "D"
Number and sent SMS to 2888 number.
GP Bondhu Package Tarif Plan:
- GrameenPhone Bondhu Package has total 18 F&F numbers & 1 GP-GP super F&F.
- You can add maximum 17 GP-GP F&F or GP-Other operator F&F in any combination
- GP to GP Super F&F numbers at 5.5 poisha/10 second
- GP to GP F&F numbers at 11.5 poisha/10 second
- GP to other operator F&F number at 11.5 poisha/10 second
- All GP-GP calls (excluding F&F calls) at 27.5 poisha/10 second\
- All GP-Other Operator calls (excluding F&F calls) at 27.5 poisha/10 second
- No differential charging will be applicable Same for 1st and rest of the minutes
- GP Bondhu subscribers can also migrate to the other prepaid price plans i.e. Nishchinto and djuice packages.
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff.